Nestled in the lap of the Arunachal Himalayas at about 2700 metres altitude, the Doe-Gu-Khil Guest House is situated in the campus of Gontse Gaden Rabgye Ling Monastery. The main purpose of this guest house is to offer comfortable stay of the guests of the Society and tourists at subsidized rates. Once a visitor checks in, all his needs are taken care in a traditional local touch. The guest house provides unique opportunities to its visitors to live in an environment sanctified by the incantations of Om Mani Padme Hung. The guest house is well equipped with 4 suites and 12 double bed rooms for the guests and offers them the opportunities of the budget accommodations.
Following facilities are available at the guest house
• Free dormitory for drivers
• Colour television with cable connection in every room
• Attached well furnished bathroom with geyser facility
• Free wi-fi facility
• Conference Hall & Open space dining facilities
• Spacious parking facilities for vehicles
• Laundry services at reasonable rates
• Medical services on request.
• North Indian and local cuisines