Understanding the value of computer education and its importance in the employability of educated youth of the poor and educationally backward sections of the Monyul, the Society took initiatives in the year 2001 to start a Computer Training Centre at Bomdila with the intake capacity of around 20 students. At present, the intake capacity of the Centre has increased to 100 trainees for providing quality computer training with minimal donation from them.
Teaching and Other Staff
1. Instructor-cum-System Manager. 1. No.
2. Part Time Accountant 1. No.
3. Peon/assistant 1. No.
During the academic year 2019-20 total 56 (most of them are girls) trainees took admission to various courses at the Computer Training Centre for training. The trainees were trained on Computer Applications as per their individual needs and as per the course design of different courses and have successfully completed the course on the following subjects:
1. Fundamentals of Computers and Information Technology.
2. Applications of Computers and uses.
3. Operating Systems and Applications.
4. MS-Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access).
5. DTP (PageMaker, Photoshop).
6. Multimedia (Sound Forge, Adobe Premier).
7. Internet and Web page designing using HTML / FrontPage.
8. Hardware and Networking (concepts).
9. Tally basic course
After completion of the training programme and development of computer skills majority of the trainees of the centre have been found to get suitable employment under public and private sectors, some of them are self-employed too.